Privacy & Data Collection
This page covers 2 elements of privacy & data collection: Data collected by Satalytics, when it is implemented on one of our customers’ websites; Data collected by this website. We are open to any and all questions if not covered here.
Data Collected by Satalytics
Collection and Use of Data via Satalytics
Satalytics provides realtime satisfaction and transaction data to its customers. In connection with these services, we may collect, process and use certain non-personal data from the users of these web and/or mobile apps, as further described hereafter.
Collection and use of non-personal data
Our technology may collect some of the following non-personal data:
- Interactions with satisfaction survey elements on websites
- Dates and times of interactions
- Geolocation (Latitude / Longitude)
- Browser and device identifiers (User agent, OS, language, screen resolution, input devices, GPU capabilities, advertising identifiers, cookies)
Collection and use of personal data
Our technology may collect some of the following personal data:
- Email addresses
- IP Addresses
- Transaction line items, taxes and totals
- Date and time of transaction and status
- History and statistics of transactions
- Satisfaction and other survey data
- Social media account names and activity
- Satalytics uses the collected data for providing website analytics and satisfaction services to its customers, and thereby allows its customers to track their service and product satisfaction, to understand their purchase history and identify any service issues, and to improve their service to better meet customers’ needs. Satalytics enables its customers to track the user’s purchases in real time in order to see how their users engage over their full lifetime. The collected data is therefore used in order to analyse and to provide performance reports to Satalytics’ customers.
Any information collected via Satalytics is owned and controlled by the website owner who has implemented the Satalytics technology into their website. Users who wish to opt out of being tracked by a particular publisher, ad network, or by an advertiser’s ads therefore must contact these companies directly to opt out.
Data Collected By This Website
As part of providing the service of delivering this website, we also collect cookies, not limited to Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you and/or your Employer.
- To provide you and/or your Employer with information, products or services that you and/or your Employer request(s) from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you and/or your Employer provide(s) it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and/or your Employer and us.
- To notify you and/or your Employer about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.